Benjamin Marauder Rifle .177 / 4.5mm 10 Shot Supplied with 1 magazine.
The Benjamin Marauder is a complete surprise as it is incredibly quiet due to the shrouded barrel. In fact the sound of a pellet striking the backstop is louder than the muzzle blast.The front grip on the stock is quite thick and will do well in large hands. Overall the Marauder is a light and powerful air rifle.
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner’s manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger…and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail grooves (use only 2-piece scope mounts)
- Hardwood stock with adjustable comb and checkered grip & forearm (stock stain may be lighter or darker than shown in our images)
- Reversible bolt — switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 42.8″ long*
- 8.2 lbs.*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs
- Upgrades from the original version of the gun: Factory-installed depinger changes the sharp “ping” to a dull thud. Improved valve (increases the number of shots: .177/.22=32 shots, .25=16 shots). Trigger moved back for better hand position. Optional reversible bolt for left- or right-handed shooters (with our special service). Simplified breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes. As the caliber increases, the gun becomes somewhat louder.
Out of stock