EDGUN MATADOR R5M LONG, PCP AIR RIFLE 5.5MM
EDGUN MATADOR R5M Long
The Matador line is the most iconic of the EDgun. More than 20 years ago we manufactured the first Matador R1. Today’s R5 models are the result of more than 20 years of experience manufacturing the most accurate and durable bullpup weapons on the market.
For the manufacture of the Matador R5M Standard and Long models, we have invested in cutting-edge technology. For this, first quality materials have been used and machined with the aim of creating in harmony a reliable, precise, powerful and indestructible weapon.
- Total length: 80,9cm
- Barrel length: 590mm (23,25”)
- Weight: 3,5 Kg* (may vary ~ 100 grams depending on butt density).
- Large volume eccentric suppressor with integrated Air Stripper
- Side levers forward (completely ambidextrous weapon).
- Drum loader (4,5 mm — 10 shots / 5,5mm — 10 shots / 6,35mm — 9 shots)
- Ambidextrous hammer lock.
- Adjustable trigger.
- Adjustable hammer.
- Weaver rail with 30 MOA offset (0.5º).
- Tank capacity: 270 cm3 + low camera.
- Maximum working pressure: 300BAR.
- Factory regulating valve: 125 BAR (configurable between 80 and 150 BAR).
- EMDU Digital Manometer.
> 240 shots at low power.
> 125 shots at moderate power.
> 75 shots at high power.
> 50 shots at extreme power.
(All weapons are sold to the legal power: 4th category)