HATSAN BULLBOSS QE WOODEN, 5.5MM PCP BULLPUP AIR RIFLE
- Genuine bullpup design, 10- shot, manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Available in .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm) and .25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator – Approximately 50% Quieter
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy.
- Synthetic ambidextrous bullpup stock. Picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb – Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button.
- Ventilated rubber butt pad.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine in .177 (4.5 mm) and .22 (5.5 mm) calibers and 9-shot rotary magazine in 25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Includes 1 magazine.
- Detachable steel air cylinder tube (230cc). Spare cylinders are available.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap supplied in the box.
- Picatinny rail for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Manual & Automatic Safety.
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Metal trigger.
- Fitted sling swivels.
- Spare air cylinders with regulator are available.
|Caliber||4.5mm / .177cal||5.5mm / .22cal||6.35mm / .25cal|
|Max. Muzzle Velocity (*)||355m/s (1170fps)||325m/s (1070fps)||295m/s (970fps)|
|Air Tube Volume||230cc|
|Fill Pressure||200 BAR|
|Number of Shots Per Fill||160||150||135|
|Number of Shots at Optimal Velocity||55||45||45|
|Stock||Bullpup, advanced polymer, thumbhole, elevation adjustable comb|
|Overall Length||935mm (36.8”)|
|Barrel Length||585 mm (23”)|
|Average Weight||4.3 kg (9.5lbs)|
* Velocity results may vary as much as 20% due to pellet weight, pellet shape, temperature, elevation, as well as other fact